The kennel is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 Noon and from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Also Saturday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. We are also open for one hour on Sunday 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Your pet may be picked up or dropped off any time during our open hours. Other times by appointment.
You will be charged for the day the pet is checked in regardless of the time. You will also be charged for the day of pickup unless you come between 8:00 am – 12:00 Noon. There is always a full day charge for Sundays.
We offer full grooming services and spa treatments for your dog. Please call us to discuss your grooming needs. Grooming is by appointment only. Prices vary depending on breed, size and coat condition.
What You Should Know When Boarding Your Pet at It’s Raining Cats & Dogs
1. All dogs should be leashed and all cats should be in carriers when entering the kennel.
2. All pets must be up to date on their vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations must be presented before or at time of boarding. Kennel Cough vaccine required.
3. The kennel will not be responsible for any toys or bedding left with your pet. Bedding may be disposed of if soiled. Toys often get buried or misplaced. Please limit the number or toys to two or three.
4. Owners should always make kennel personnel aware of the behavioral habits of your dog such as climbing, digging, destructive behavior or aggression.
5. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. We would like two weeks notice during the summer months. Last minute cancellations or “No-Shows” may result in the owner being charged for scheduled boarding.
6. Payment is due when animals are picked up. Personal checks and cash are accepted. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
7. It is best to schedule boarding dates well in advance. We tend to fill up quickly during the summer months, holidays and school vacations.